- The parent should contact the school’s accounts department, regarding any excess or double payment made by them.
- All refund requests must be emailed by the parent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The excess payment received through technical or other reasons will be refunded only after due verification and/or within 30 days after receipt of the written complaint by the parent.
- The parents need to pay the payment gateway processing/convenience charges over and above the fees payable to the school.
- Any statutory charges applicable as notified by the Government from time to time will also be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
- The net amount refunded will be after deduction of transaction processing charges paid to the online payment gateway.
- The School reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same on the school’s website.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.