1. The parent should contact the school’s accounts department, regarding any excess or double payment made by them.
2. All refund requests must be emailed by the parent to email@example.com
3. The excess payment received through technical or other reasons will be refunded only after due verification and/or within 30 days after receipt of the written complaint by the parent.
4. The parents need to pay the payment gateway processing/convenience charges over and above the fees payable to the school.
5. Any statutory charges applicable as notified by the Government from time to time will also be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
6. The net amount refunded will be after deduction of transaction processing charges paid to the online payment gateway.
7. The School reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same on the school’s website.
8. No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
9. The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.